What if some celebs decided to wear the hat of an immigration officer for a day?
What questions would they ask to allow someone to land in India?
- Rajdeep Sardesai: Do you think Narendra Modi should apologize for 2002?
- Sagarika Ghose: I would’ve allowed you if you were a Muslim.
- Aamir Khan (on behalf of Kiran Rao): India is very intolerant. Why do you want to come to India? Even me & Kiran are considering moving to Syria
- Narendra Modi: Is this all you have travelled? Only 4 places in the last month? Rejected.
- Ravish Kumar: ‘Kaun Jaat Ho’?
- Arvind Kejriwal: Will you get TV from abroad? That too LG ? I am struggling to deal with one in Delhi.
- Virat Kohli: India kya Maa Ch***ne aaya hai BC’?
- Rahul Gandhi: ‘Tum Suit Boot pehen kar kyun aaye ho, pajama kurta pehen kar aao, tumhara visa tabhi approve hoga, warna Modi Ji se maango visa’
- Baba Sehgal: ‘Ghagra Choli pehente hain Dandia mein, Kya karoge India mein’?
- Rohit Sharma: ‘2 mins ruk, main ek innings khel kar aaya’
- Abhishek Bachchan: First of all, let me applaud that you’re travelling, as I applaud on everything. Travelling on dependent visa? Sounds a lot like my life.
- Bobby Deol: Travelling alone? Good that you are able to do things without your brother and father.
Well, only GOD approved it, without any questions
- Sachin Tendulkar: Visa power, go get it!